Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Everlasting Love: Thankful Posts


Sometimes those who say they love me don't act as though they do. They say things that send fiery darts into my heart. They do things they know annoy me, as though they can't help themselves. They shut me out, rather than work that disagreement out. They refuse my love offering.

Doesn't it amaze you how it's the ones you love the most who can damage you the most?

Thankfully, I serve a God who loves me with an everlasting love. One that knows no bounds. One that never fails. One that is there despite my disappointments. And today, I am thankful for Him. Jesus. One who loved me so much that He bore my filthy sinful nature on a cross. One who loved me so much He forgave me and continues to forgive me 70 times 7 times a day. One who deeply desires a relationship with me ... no matter my stuff.

How has Jesus shown you His everlasting love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation!