Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Do You Know My Heart's Intent? Thankful Posts


If there's one thing I really dislike, it's people's preconceived notions. Their before-I-know-you ideas of who I am. Their before-I-ask-you ideas of what I've done. Gossip. Judgment. Ignorance.

Thankfully, we have a just judge who sees us. Who knows our heart's true intent. Who knows our motives.

So when that person or the world comes against us with their uninformed thoughts, we can lean back on God and rest assured that He knows exactly who we are and what our intentions are. I am thankful today for His ability to examine me, to prove me, to try my mind and heart. His judgment is the only judgment that truly matters.

What aspect of God are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation!