Monday, January 4, 2016

My One Word for 2016 ~ Relationship

by Alycia W. Morales
@AlyciaMorales

2015 has come and gone. Last year, my One Word was "Fullness." And 2015 was definitely a year of that. We experienced a lot in our household: my father-in-law's death, three different kids breaking bones, another move (local, this time), and several unexpected bills (financial crunch). Yet we also experienced a shift in life. God revealed that we are to begin fostering children with the intent to one day adopt. God provided a solid ministry plan for my husband and I to pursue (Together Ministries International). I was given the opportunity to submit a novel to Love Inspired (which I'm working on writing). And we had one of the best Christmases ever. We actually got to relax!

So as I look back on 2015, I can definitely see God's abundant life infused throughout it. His "Fullness" is definitely evident.

This year, God has blessed me with the word "Relationship."

It is going to be a year of getting to know Jesus on an even more intimate level. A year of experiencing the Holy Spirit in power. A year of strengthening the bonds of my marriage and with my children. A year of bringing new children into our home. A year of deepening friendships. A year of networking with other ministries and ministers and writers and readers.

http://alywmorales.blogspot.com/

I am looking forward to what 2016 holds in store. The prophetic word is that 2016 will be the best year yet. It's supposed to be a year of restoration. Of blessing. Of miracles and breakthrough. These are the words being spoken by various ministries and ministers across the world. The hope and expectation that's rising in me looks forward to the testimonies 2016 holds.

What about you? Has God given you a word or verse to stand on in 2016? Have you heard the same prophetic words in the Spirit? Feel free to share in the comments below. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for joining the conversation!